Manuscripta

  • Home
  • Search
  • Collections
  • About
  • Home
  • Names
  • collections
  • about
  • Lille

    Destroyed by Philip Augustus 1214, rebuilt by Joanna, Countess of Flanders; given to King of France 1312; passed to Burgundian possessions and recaptured by Louis XIV 1667; captured by Duke of Marlborough 1708; restored to France by Treaty of Utrecht 1713.

    Place of production

    Gent, Universiteitsbibliotheek Gent, HS.0470

    Map

    References

    copy-to-clipboard-sign